The Resource The magic school bus sees stars
- The magic school bus sees stars
- Statement of responsibility
- Scholastic Productions ; presented by South Carolina ETV ; Nelvana ; producer, Vince Commisso ; director, Lawrence Jacobs ; head writers, Jocelyn Stevenson, George Arthur Bloom
- Title variation
- Sees stars
- Gains weight: Phoebe is chosen to give a slam-dunk exhibition during the big basketball game. When she finds she can't jump high enough because gravity is "pulling on" her, Ms. Frizzle takes the class into space and turns the Bus into a planet with adjustable gravity
- Goes on air: The only contribution the kids in Ms. Frizzle's class have made to the Walkerville Space Capsule is an empty jar. "It's not empty," argues Keesha. "It's filled with air!" Ralph thinks that air doesn't do anything, but when the bus shrinks and gets stuck inside the jar, the class finds that their only hope for escape is air!
- Sees stars: When the kids see Horace Scope on the Star Shopping Network, they decide to buy Dorothy Ann a real twinkling star for her birthday. But Keesha doesn't want to buy anything sight unseen. So, Ms. Frizzle rockets the class off on a field trip to outer space
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- The magic school bus sees stars, written by Noel MacNeal. The magic school bus gains weight, written by George Arthur Bloom. The magic school bus goes on air, written by Brian Meehl, George Arthur Bloom, and Jocelyn Stevenson
- Title song by Peter Lurya, title song performed by Little Richard, music score by Peter Lurya and Fred Barton. Science content director, Michael Templeton
- Lily Tomlin, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Dabney Coleman, Paul Winfield
ContextContext of The magic school bus sees stars
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The magic school bus sees stars
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.kwselm.selco.info/resource/1_WWPhtvbQ0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.kwselm.selco.info/resource/1_WWPhtvbQ0/">The magic school bus sees stars</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.kwselm.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.kwselm.selco.info/">Kenyon-Wanamingo Elementary School</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Kenyon-Wanamingo Elementary School. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...