The Resource "I can't take you anywhere!"
- "I can't take you anywhere!"
- Statement of responsibility
- Phyllis Reynolds Naylor ; illustrated by Jef Kaminsky
- Title variation
- I cannot take you anywhere
- When the klutzy Amy Audrey Perkins is as good as gold at Aunt Linda's wedding her relatives are so surprised that they have an accident
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Booklist, October 1997
- Bulletin (Center for Children's books), January 1997
- Kirkus Review, September 1997
- L.A. Recommended Foreign Language, February 1999
- Publisher's Weekly, October 1997
- School Library Journal, October 1997
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Follett Library Resources
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Iaac 2001
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of "I can't take you anywhere!"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "I can't take you anywhere!"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.kwselm.selco.info/resource/eaQG8ld3-f4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.kwselm.selco.info/resource/eaQG8ld3-f4/">"I can't take you anywhere!"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.kwselm.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.kwselm.selco.info/">Kenyon-Wanamingo Elementary School</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Kenyon-Wanamingo Elementary School. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...